Pink Out Initiative Gets Results for Breast Cancer Research
EHE is a two-hospital system with over 80 networked locations throughout the MidWest. As part of the system’s breast cancer awareness initiative, O’Brien was engaged to facilitate the design and distribution of custom Pink Out shirts. Program goals and specifications included:
- Utilizing their pre-established company store through O'Brien to process individual employee orders and payment
- Three shirt variations were to be offered
- Orders needed to ship directly to residential locationswith no freight cost
- Orders needed to be produced on-demand (without holding inventory)
- $5.00 of each shirt's proceeds were donated by O'Brien to the system's foundation for breast cancer research
Upon launch, the site saw a massive increase in visits with several hundred purchases in the first week alone. Several thousand dollars were generated through the initiative for breast cancer research and employees were given the opportunity to “Get Pink” every friday in October.
The EHE Pink Out Initiative was a success in bringing attention to breast cancer while allowing employees to share in the experience in a unique way.
Industries Served: Healthcare/Hospital System